Electronic Mail Disclaimer
Custom Connect’s electronic mail disclaimer
- This message and any accompanying attachment may contain confidential and copywrite information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee, do not copy or deliver the message or the attachments to any other person including the intended recipient. Please destroy this message and notify Custom Connect.
- Any comments and statements contained in this message should be seen as opinions only and not statements of fact. Custom Connect will not accept liability for any loss suffered as a result of relying on this message unless the message indicates that the information is subject to an express warranty and has been authenticated by a digital signature capable of verifying the integrity of the message.
- An electronic mail is deemed to have been sent as soon as it is reflected in our service providers mail server log and is deemed to be received once we have either sent a delivery receipt or confirmed receipt by way of an electronic email.
- Custom Connect takes all reasonable steps to ensure that this electronic mail message is free from destructive code (such as viruses) but cannot guarantee that the message is free from destructive code and so cannot be held liable for any loss or damage due to destructive code. Please inform us as soon as possible should you become aware of any destructive code that originated from this electronic mail.
- Custom Connect may monitor electronic mails in an attempt to ensure the quality of communications as well as for purposes of investigating and or detecting the unauthorised use of the electronic mail system. Please do not communicate via this electronic mail system if you do not wish for your communication to be subjected to such scrutiny.